Friday, October 19, 2007

CHUBBY CHEEKS




How about this? Two posts in one night! I can't guarantee this will every happen again. But Crystal gave me a picture CD of the boys, and I just have to show off my littlest man. I think he gets chubbier every day, and the carseat really accents his flamin' hair :)

Whenever I think I can't possibly make it through another day, I just have to look at my two boys. They make me smile and remind me that life is all about family--more specifically them.

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I just adore this little man! He is so cute!

Rachel said...

Love the carseat picture--red, red, & more red! What a doll. I can't believe how much he looks like you. I can't wait to see you all soon (again). I loved seeing everyone last time we were home. I miss you all tons.