Saturday, May 17, 2008

HOUSE UPDATE




I guess it's time for another house update. Things are looking great. I took a few pics, mostly for my baby brother, Nils. The windows are in and the framing is finished, so it's beginning to look real. We drive out to ride bikes, and in the picture above we were flying Jase's kite. He loves hanging out at the house, and so do I. It's kinda nice being out there with no neighbors...it's relaxing :)



I took this picture while standing in the great room. The arched opening looks into the kitchen and the open area is like a breakfast nook...some of it got cut off.



This is a picture of the stairway and overlook. I think this is Dustin's favorite part. The railing will actually follow the stairs. The framed wall is just for safety right now, and with Jase we need all the safety we can get :) You can kinda see the front door and formal dining area.



Just one more picture of the bonus room. I think this is one of my favorite rooms. Jase says it's the toy room. I told him it was my office, but he insists it's just for lots and lots of toys. Most of the time, what he says, goes!

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Looks awesome! I need to go through it soon. It is looking great everytime I drive by.

Crystal said...

Lookin' good sista!