Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!




Here's a shout out to one of the world's best sisters! She's gorgeous, talented, super smart, and one heck of a mother/wife. I don't know how my crazy brother managed to snag this one, but I couldn't be happier. Steph, I hope you have a fantastic day. May all your dreams come true!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Awwwww....I 100% totally agree with this post. I too, hope she has a fantastic day.

Crystal said...

BTW - am I mistaken or have you crossed over to the dark sided public blogger world?? hmmmmm?

Melissa said...

She has crossed over to the dark side... I was sick of having to sign in to snoop. Happy Birthday, Steph!

Shelby said...

Its about time you blogged. It has been a while since I have seen you and I love to check on how your family is doing.

Grandma 'D' said...

Happy Birthday to Steph...Love you and hope you had a great day. It was fun visiting with you yesterday. And way to go lynetter, back in the blogging world.

Steph said...

Holy crap it's been so long since I checked any blogs that I totally missed this. Thankyou so much. Love you guys!