Monday, January 18, 2010

THIS KID MAKES ME SMILE


Ever wonder what in the heck you did before kids?! This is Jax's newest form of entertainment....sneak into mom's bathroom, quietly find four qtips, insert into nose and ears, and walk into the living room for some sort of reaction. The result is usually lots of laughter. I say qtips are cheap, and this Jaxaroni is dang cute :)

8 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Holy new post alert! Lovin' it. Thanks for kicking me in gear. Not that anyone want to hear more from me but too bad! ;) Jax is too cute. We need to have the boys play.

Crystal said...

I've seen it a million times but it never gets old.....I still laughed when I saw this picture (again). He's a blast!

Rachel said...

He's too funny!! I'd ask where he came from, but I'm pretty sure he gets it from you!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Too cute and too funny. Your life seems anything but boring! :)

Melissa said...

I'm gonna steal me a Jaxaroni! That boy makes me laugh... post a picture of his 'pucker'. TOO CUTE!

Melissa said...

lol That is too cute!!! Gotta love boys!

Grandma 'D' said...

Who knew there are so many uses for Qtips. What a doll. He always makes Grandma smile. What can I say.....Stinkin' cute!!!

Granny Annie said...

I have to say this really is one of Great-grandpa Swedes, tricks he would entertain, the kids with, could be cheetos, licorice sticks or anything else that might hang out of the ears or nose....Jaxon is starting young and never go to see grandpa do all this! Think he just might be related!...so darn cute!