I can't believe my baby is four years old! Don't mind the time lapse here. Jax turned 4 last summer :) And he had waited for his birthday for months. He just doesn't understand why Jase's birthday comes before his. We did the traditional breakfast in bed and presents in the morning. Then the party began with a huge blow up water slide, some Phineas and Ferb party decor, and lots of friends and fun. It was a hit and Jax was happy.
But let's be honest, Jax is happy all the time. He brightens our day with kisses and compliments and lots of giggles. This little boy is mechanical and silly and super smart. I love his nighttime prayers. They mostly go something like....thanks for God, thanks for Lehi, thanks for everything in the earth, thanks for Mom, thanks for Dad, thanks for Jase. The prayer is simple and precious. Just like my Jax.
So here is to a hundred more birthdays with my Jaxaroni. You are my life. I love your little hands that squish my cheeks, your help in the kitchen, and your love for Ramen noodles. You are my bug catcher, my enthusiastic singer, and my cuddlebug. I love you, GOT that!
1 comments:
He definately makes all of our days a little brighter...and most of all i love those big wet fish lip kisses he gives me....Got that!!!
Post a Comment