I'm sure you are wishing that I would put some pictures on here of my wildly handsome boys or even a funny story from the life of Jase or Jax or the Lawn Ranger, but instead I must write down this quote. I want to remember it. I want to write it on my heart, but for now I will at least write it on my blog :)
- O man, forgive thy mortal foe, Nor ever strike him blow for blow; For all the souls on earth that live, To be forgiven must forgive. Forgive him seventy times and seven; For all the blessed souls in heaven Are both forgivers and forgiven. (Alfred Lord Tennyson)
I just came across this in Spencer W. Kimball's book, The Miracle of Forgiveness. Seriously, I should have read it ages ago. It is full of insight and a no-nonsense, to-the-point approach of gospel principles. President Kimball does not mince words about what we should be doing and what we might be doing wrong. Just what this imperfect gal needs! So seriously, forgive me if I've hurt you, offended you, or not loved you enough. I will try harder. I will be better!
1 comments:
I love this! I mean REALLY love it! I needed that...REALLY needed that.
Post a Comment