Jase w/ Mrs. Brenda.
My big boy standing in line to wash his hands. Preschool is a germ free environment--Yeah Right!
Posing with the new backpack. He insisted on buying this jacket. I agreed. The boy has style!
I'm lovin' that my little guy is in Busy Bee Preschool. In good ol' Milford, both his mom and dad attended a Busy Bee Preschool with Mrs. Wiseman, so Jase thinks it's pretty neat that his school here in Enoch has the same name. His mama thinks it's pretty neat too :) Now stop growing and be my "nuggly" Jaybird forever.
11 comments:
How cute! I love when they start preschool. Do you drive him to Milford???
Nope. It's just a preschool in Enoch that has the same name.
so cute. he looks like he should be hitting first grade, not preschool! What a little stud-muffin.
And don't forget Neeley's a Busy Bee, too... except she calls it 'Busy Buzzy Bee Preschool'. Jaybird is getting sooooo big. I just wanna kiss his cheeks off!!!
What a cutie! He looks so grown up. Don't you just LOVE preschool, those 2 1/2 hours are golden in our house!
Can't Kendra & Jaxon go yet. Everybody seems to be boo-hooin about sending their kids to school around here but I can't wait 'til Kendra gets to go. I'm gonna watch soaps all day....ha ha!
BTW - did I mention how freaking cute Jase looks? Well, he is the most handsome little guy I've ever seen.
How did I know he would be sporting a Transformers backpack :)
Wow, I can't believe how grown up he looks. Preschool is so much fun! Did Dustin really make that cake? I am impressed!!
I have to agree. He looks so grown up! Pre-school is a big deal at our house, too!
went public did ya? Your little man is growing up! What a stud!
Post a Comment