Jaybird swishing pop through his teeth...it's how we keep Dr. Ludlow in business ;)
Dustin trying with all his might to show off a belly...if only I had this problem!
Do they get sillier than these gals?
The Wild Whitt boys right at home in a dirt pile.
Kendra and Papa on a 4 wheeler ride.

Ain't this a good lookin' couple?!
Actually, this title is deceiving. I pretty much relaxed and watched the kids get dirty while the men picked pinenuts. My mom and dad, the Schofieldians, and us Wild Whitts headed out west one fine Saturday for some hot dogs and mountain time. It was an awesome day, and they did gather a few burrs of pinenuts. I had to post these pics....there is nothing cuter than dirty kids on a picnic :)
6 comments:
Um, ya had me at Pinenut! I love those little treats! Everyone looks like they had a great time. Nothing beats fall activities!
We need a repeat of that day, except this time the women get to disappear & the men can stay and watch the monkeys!
Really appreciate the pic of me!!! Just plain mean. Seriously couldn't you find one better than that? We did have fun thought didn't we?
Looks like fun, and that pic of Dustin TRYING to stick out his belly.. Hilarious!
Yummy! I miss pinenuts! Have any extras? :) I may need to go pinenut pickin' soon! PS... I think we're going to be in Cedar on Oct 27th... what ya' doin that day? I want to see you and your cute boys. :)
Hi Lynette,
I saw your comment on Beth's blog and thought, "I miss them, I should try to find their blog." You guys are looking good. Jenzie asked, "Can we play with Jace? Is he grumpy?" I don't know if she got that from a memory or from one of the pictures." :)
Post a Comment