Yup, my ambitious goal of blogging monthly has been ruined. So this is my blog for April, and I don't want any whiners....he, he, he
November 2019
6 years ago
Yup, my ambitious goal of blogging monthly has been ruined. So this is my blog for April, and I don't want any whiners....he, he, he
Posted by The Lawn Ranger's Woman at 2:49 PM
4 comments:
Um, not how sure I am that this counts for much! :) But I'll take any type of Nettie post I guess.
Oh I'm whining.....but that's kind of my attitude lately.
Well let's just say it's a start! Good luck next month!! Ha Ha Ha
Just because i dont think anyone has told you this yet, but we all were thinkin... This is the lamest post ever! Next time you pull this crap upload some cute pictures of your boys or something! :)
Post a Comment