Monday, July 19, 2010

THE BEST PART OF BROWNIES









Jax is a regular chocaholic :) So when he saw the opportunity to grab the brownie bowl, he took it. And I couldn't get upset, because well, he's too cute. Let's just hope that next time the batter gets more in his mouth, instead of his nose, eyes, forehead, hair...

5 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

And I get the 'Little Monsters' for a couple of days. They are so stinkin' adorable. Thanks for sharing with Grandma. By the way...Jaxon & Jase said they got to touch the 'Boob' at the lake!!! (bouy?)
Hilarious. And Jaxon said...Grandma...sometimes I don't like you!!!! Like I said stinkin' CUTE!!!!

Melissa said...

A man after my own heart!!! I'm next in line to steal your boys.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Yummmm... Brownies sound good... What adorable pictures. Don't ya just love kids?!

Beth said...

Ha! I love it! Kids are the best!! And I agree with Nisha...brownies do sound good!

Rachel said...

He's soooo cute! And I just want to lick the brownies off his face. ;) He kinda reminds me of you..."mama's little piggy." LOL!!!