Dustin has been talking about taking the boys to the Jazz game for over a year, and this mom finally got sick of the talking. After a little research and listening to Dustin whine about not wanting nose bleeder seats, I booked us some tickets about 16 rows back from the center court. The boys LOVED it! And when I say boys, I mean all three :) They were spoiled at the Jazz store, ordering custom jerseys and stylin' hats. They were spoiled with treats galore. And they were spoiled with all the up- close and personal attention from the Jazz Bear. But seriously, when you are as cute as the Wild Whitt boys, you deserve to be a little spoiled!
PS--This game was back in January of 2011. I've had some serious commitment issues with blogging....but I'm ba-ack!
2 comments:
I hope when you say you're back that you're not just teasing me! :) Your right about those Wild Whitt boys being so dang cute. Looks like a fun night!
Look at those handsome boys! And who's that beautiful, smart, kind, funny woman with them (can you believe I can tell all that from the picture)? :)
Post a Comment