Well, I am officially welcoming myself to the wonderful world of blogging. My title might puzzle some readers as the Dustin Whittaker family is usually viewed as mild, shy, and a family that keeps to themselves...Okay, now that I got a chuckle out of you, I can really get down to the truth.
We are the Whittakers, located in the beautiful Cedar City. It is just 53 miles from our roots--far enough to avoid the small town drama, close enough to hear what is going on. Dustin stays busy with his business (The Lawn Ranger's Inc.), and I stay busy with Dustin (no pun intended). Our two boys (ages 2 & 1 month) also keep us on our toes with sword fights, midnight feedings, and wild wrestling.
I guess that's about it. Oh, I almost forgot. We also have a 29 year old boy. He is handsome, rich, and available. I'll post pictures as soon as possible. (I think Spencer is going to kill me for that one!)
We are the Whittakers, located in the beautiful Cedar City. It is just 53 miles from our roots--far enough to avoid the small town drama, close enough to hear what is going on. Dustin stays busy with his business (The Lawn Ranger's Inc.), and I stay busy with Dustin (no pun intended). Our two boys (ages 2 & 1 month) also keep us on our toes with sword fights, midnight feedings, and wild wrestling.
I guess that's about it. Oh, I almost forgot. We also have a 29 year old boy. He is handsome, rich, and available. I'll post pictures as soon as possible. (I think Spencer is going to kill me for that one!)
1 comments:
I'm so excited to have another blog to read! I'll be checking it every day. And you'll be addicted & checking your comments every day. :)
Post a Comment