The family finally made it to St. George on Monday to restock at Costco, eat at Texas Roadhouse, and snap some pictures of my cute boys. For future reference, when I say family, this includes myself, Dustin, Jase, Jaxon, Uncle Spencer, and Aunt Crystal. And for further clarification, Uncle Spencer and Aunt Crystal are not married.
Anyway, it was a great trip, and the pictures turned out perfect. Of course, we had some setbacks. As always, Jase was infatuated with the props at Kiddie Kandids and insisted on holding a miniature bat. We gave in because I didn't want red eyes and a picture of a screaming 2 year old (I have enough of those pictures). Jaxon also put up a good fight, but we lucked out and got at least one good picture with both of his eyes open. By the time I ordered the pictures and walked out of the studio, I was too tired to notice that they spelled Jaxon's middle name wrong on about half of the order. We'll fix it later :)
We then headed to Costco--always a favorite stop. Spencer was excited to push Crystal around in a wheelchair, but Jase insisted that he have the honors. So he and Crystal toured the store very slowly as he stopped at every product shouting "Wook!" By the time we left, I was starving.
This is where Texas Roadhouse comes in--it was delicious. I am suppose to be on a strict diet, so we can take a decent family picture, and I can remove the hideous one I have posted on this site. I only put it on this blog to encourage me to lose 20 pounds. I threw the encouragement out the door at Texas Roadhouse and dove into their homemade bread w/ cinnamon butter, cheesy fries, peach sprite, house salad, and pulled pork. I was afraid of the scales the next morning, but there was no way I could choke down another Weight Watchers Salisbury Steak.
So that was our trip and now you can see my beautiful boys. They should be on the cover of Parents magazine or modeling for Baby Gap...don't you agree?
Anyway, it was a great trip, and the pictures turned out perfect. Of course, we had some setbacks. As always, Jase was infatuated with the props at Kiddie Kandids and insisted on holding a miniature bat. We gave in because I didn't want red eyes and a picture of a screaming 2 year old (I have enough of those pictures). Jaxon also put up a good fight, but we lucked out and got at least one good picture with both of his eyes open. By the time I ordered the pictures and walked out of the studio, I was too tired to notice that they spelled Jaxon's middle name wrong on about half of the order. We'll fix it later :)
We then headed to Costco--always a favorite stop. Spencer was excited to push Crystal around in a wheelchair, but Jase insisted that he have the honors. So he and Crystal toured the store very slowly as he stopped at every product shouting "Wook!" By the time we left, I was starving.
This is where Texas Roadhouse comes in--it was delicious. I am suppose to be on a strict diet, so we can take a decent family picture, and I can remove the hideous one I have posted on this site. I only put it on this blog to encourage me to lose 20 pounds. I threw the encouragement out the door at Texas Roadhouse and dove into their homemade bread w/ cinnamon butter, cheesy fries, peach sprite, house salad, and pulled pork. I was afraid of the scales the next morning, but there was no way I could choke down another Weight Watchers Salisbury Steak.
So that was our trip and now you can see my beautiful boys. They should be on the cover of Parents magazine or modeling for Baby Gap...don't you agree?



4 comments:
Jase is so big! And he & Jaxon are so handsome!! I can't wait to see them both (and you of course).
Glad you could have one night off the diet. I'm off the diet every night. Good thing I have this handy-dandy eliptical in the middle of my living room. I'd never be able to burn off all the extra snickers calories without it. :)
I know you're a busy mama, but I need you to blog some more. :) I'm sure you have lots of news & pics to post.
Hmmm...anything new going on? If not, make something up! Here's a start--what are your thoughts on global warming? Just kidding, but post something!!
Post already!! I check everyday for a new post--but nothing. It's so disappointing.
Post a Comment