Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER OUTFITS



We surprised the boys with Easter outfits. Jase was more excited about a present to unwrap than an outfit, but they both looked so darn cute. We visited Great-Grandma Whitt while in Milford, and both the boys loved her.

3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Adorable outfits! What handsome fellas you have. And I love that pic of Grandma Whit. Priceless. Glad you had a great Easter.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Looks lke you guys had a great time! I am sure it was good to get away for a couple of days, I have learned that building a house is fun, but very stressful! Your boys are so cute and I love their matching outfits! Today was fun, we should all get together more often! And not let you pay!!! Thanks again!

Crystal said...

I'm shocked Jase approved of his ensemble. We know how picky he can be about his clothes. They're so cute!