Sunday, March 30, 2008

THE HOUSE!




Just a few pictures of our house under construction. It is fun to see each new phase, and on Saturday they finished up the basement walls. They should pour the concrete on Monday or Tuesday. Dustin also dug the sewer line and didn't hit a single utility--HOORAY! Next is underground plumbing and flatwork. If all goes smoothly, we'll be framing in a week. Can I get another HOORAY!?

5 comments:

Crystal said...

WHO-RAY!! Looks tiny, you should add on:) hee hee

Nat Lud said...

Hmmm, I think I'll go with a Hoo-hah. More original. Looks great--and ginormous.

Grandma 'D' said...

Holy hugeness! I asked Jase if when the house was done we could have a sleep over in his bedroom. Little did I know we could have the whole west wing.....Hope you are building a spare room for us grandparents.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Holy Cow! It is going so fast. I can't wait to see it framed. Love Jase and his Ninja moves!

Anonymous said...

Since you are building a big enough house to fit a couple families, can I fill out an application? I have good references....