Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4TH OF JULY



Yeah, I know. The 4th of July was almost 2 weeks ago, but I'm just getting around to bloggin'! We had lots of fun in Milford w/ the traditional parade and park games. A big shout out to Stacy and Chris for a job well done. They were in charge of the town's festivities, and I think things turned out awesome. We also watched fireworks at Grandma Ann's house and enjoyed our weekend with family and friends. It was some much needed time off from work and house building. Anyway, I think the boys are mighty cute in their patriotic shirts. There was a bit of drama with Jase because he is such a stylist, but in the end, he started liking his cool, blue shirt. I think we even made the local paper...that's what you get when you have such cute boys :)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

What a handsome bunch. The boys have gotten bigger already & I've only been gone a month. I can't wait to see you guys and the new house. Love ya!

Melissa said...

Thank you, thank you! I would much rather look at your handsome boys than your feet . . . sorry! Love the patriotic shirts!

Grandma 'D' said...

I have to agree with Melissa. Boys are way cuter! xoxoxoxoxox