This is a shout out to my wonderful mother! She came to Cedar to help with the boys so I could work on house/business stuff. Not only did she watch the kids, but she cleaned the house and helped me get things in order. So after Dustin got home, we headed out from some much needed relaxation...a pedicure. I told my mom she had to post her footsies on her blog. It was her first pedicure as she was hesitant to let anyone touch her feet. I'm all for pedicures as I don't want to touch my own feet :)
November 2019
6 years ago
7 comments:
Awesome. I would rather someone else touch my feet as well. Doing it yourself just isn't relaxing or fun.
Now we know who mom loves the most. I've been begging her to come to my house and organize.
I say if you don't personally pamper yourself, no one else is going to. Yes, I know!!! Coming from an old lady, who was always in the beauty profession ......every woman deserves to be pampered as it seems to be her job to care for everyone else huh?
Your feet look wonderful and I bet feel just as good! Keep it up! One's attitude will be so much happier. It may seem a little expensive, but it is pretty cheap therapy! Facials are wonderful too!
Love ya!
I love love love pedicures. I would get them all the time if I could. Your toes look HOT! I just got my mom to get one with me last week too.
How freakin' long do we have to look at your toes? Old News..... Blog I say.......Blog!
I don't see another blog. Your slacking Nettie. What kind of an example are you setting for the rest of us bloggers?
I'm sick of looking at your toes . . I would much rather see pics of the new house.
Post a Comment