Sunday, June 8, 2008

FAMOUS GRANDMA WHITT ROLLS



Just a quick blurp about my mother-in-law's famous dinner rolls. I have been attempting the recipe each Sunday because my boys just love these scrumptious rolls. And last Sunday, I think I did it :) The first pan I loaded too many, so they ended up doughy, but the second pan was perfect and the boys scarfed them up in about a day :) A little bit of honey and some butter on a hot roll can make just about anyone smile! Thanks, Grandma Whitt!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Send some my way. They look scrumptous - 'deewishus' as Neeley would say.

Grandma 'D' said...

Yea, but whose breadsticks are better? Just kidding, they look scrumdillyumptious! Way to bake Nettie. Your quite the busy litle homemaker and mom, I don't know how you do it all....

Nat Lud said...

Um, I didn't receive any on my doorstep. Maybe next time . . .
Just kidding! You are just such a Martha! I don't even dare attempt the 'whitt' rolls!

Granny Annie said...

I'm slow to comment. Your rolls look wonderful! You have 2 of the best teachers when it comes to baking! Not me! I could only make bread in my breadmaker and sometimes it came out funny because I forgot an ingredient! I always had a mom, daughter or a good bakery close at hand!
Way to go Nettie!
Love ya!