Sunday, June 8, 2008

WHAT? TIME FOR A NEW POST ALREADY!

So I got an ever-so-friendly phone call reminding me that it was time to blog. You guys should actually look into this service. A familiar voice leaves a voice message after about 30 days of inactive blogging, and best of all, it's free! Okay, so it really is time for another post. I do have lots to talk about, but I feel like free time is a rare commodity these days. Between sick kids, a sick husband, keeping up with the "books," cleaning the house, yadda yadda yadda, I feel like I'm running in circles!

We did have time for a sleepover last Monday. Jase was so excited because it was with his best buddy Blake. They are quite the pair and are always up to something. Bryson and Blake got to spend some time with Jase, so we took advantage of the nice weather and went swimming. Everybody had a good time (especially Jaxon). Swimming always goes well with the Whittaker family as long as their is LOTS of treats!





We followed up with the neighborhood play group and then Blake got to spend the night. They were so cute together and surprisingly SUPER good :) Again, the night went smooth because we stocked up on food. Blake thought it was awesome to wear Jase's PJs, and Jase made sure they both had a stuffed animal. By bedtime, they both climbed in bed and went to sleep. It was a great day for both mom and Jase!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Finally!!!! A new blog. I am quite the blog stalker - - I check everyday, sometimes two or three times a day, to see if you have posted anything new. HALLELUJAH!

Grandma 'D' said...

It is about time. I mean you are always bugging me to bog. Cute pics too.

Nat Lud said...

Boy am I sure glad you signed up for that free reminder service! :) The boys all look so cute. You're a trooper always having fun playdates and taking your kids places. Hmmm, maybe I should try that some time!