YES, BLOGGING SERVICE, THIS IS THREE POSTS IN ONE NIGHT. NOT ACTUALLY A RECORD, BUT I FIGURED I OWED MY FELLOW BLOGGERS SOME NEW READING TONIGHT :) AND I COULDN'T LEAVE OUT MY HONEY'S BIG 29TH BDAY.
Dustin turned 29 on Friday, so we surprised him with a new 22. I couldn't wipe the smile off of his face when he opened his present. He is always guessing his presents, though, and this year was no different. Jase bought him a massager, but Dustin doesn't really get to use it because Jase always has it. It was that or a dinosaur :) Kids are so cute.
Anyway, here is a shout out for my perfect husband. And when I say perfect, I mean it! He's the type of guy that brings flowers home just because or takes us out to dinner because I just cleaned the kitchen. I don't know anyone that works harder or loves their kids more. He's never been afraid of changing a diaper, and if we leave the kids for a day, he races me into the house to see who gets to hug the boys first :) Dustin makes me laugh everyday and ALWAYS tells me he loves me. When we were dating, he would pick roses and bring them to my house or say goodbye by kissing my hand, never afraid to show affection. I've said it before, and I'll say it again....he makes me a better person!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUSTIN!
November 2019
6 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Uncle Dusty! Enjoy '29' because '30' will be here before you know it, Old Man!
You got that right, he is pretty much perfect. Glad he is our son in law. You two compliment each other perfectly. Hope you had a good one Dustin.
HOLY COW! So glad to see new posts. So the phone call worked huh! Happy belated birthday Dustin.
Yeah, he's a pretty good guy! Happy Birthday, old man!
You have a house full of good looking guys! of all sizes and ages.....They have a beautiful mommy!
Love ya!
Post a Comment