So what's new with the house? Look at our awesome garage, fireplace, and bathtub. We spent Saturday cleaning everything up, but now with insulation and drywall, it's going to be messy as ever. Jaxon did enjoy his one day of smooth, clean concrete with plenty of room to roam in his walker! And Jase and Dustin are already looking forward to big tubs with jets. I'm just excited for my kitchen :)
November 2019
6 years ago
5 comments:
It's me again. . .the blog stalker...the first to post. I am just so proud of three posts in one day. You're awesome!
Wow! Look at that tub. I was so excited to see pictures of the house. It's moving along
I love it! You guys are getting so close. And I am so proud--THREE POSTS AGAIN! Awesome
So excited for you to get into your new house! Have just got to stop by and walk through one day!
I love watching the pictures on your blog as it progresses.
I can't wait to see it all finished. I'll probably have to make a special trip just for that!
Post a Comment