Saturday, September 27, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT!




Everyone (and I mean everyone) needs to check out the James Gang @ www.jamesfarmgang.blogspot.com Jodi does awesome pictures, and she has posted a few of her favorites on their website. And if you don't need your pictures done, you can still check out this awesome family with some dang cute kids!

I'm gonna make sure my kids are next in line for a glamour shots day with Picture This Photography :)

16 comments:

Granny Annie said...

I have to say, Jodi does an awesome job! I had the opportunity to go to her home and she showed me alot more of her work....she is amazing! She did great work on Kerstin's pictures....you can't even imagine! the stuff she can do!
I would recommend her anytime!
(well I can't leave out my grandaughter, Crystal, she does great pictures too, but she retired)

bjjames said...

Lynette...How can I ever repay you for the special advertisement?? From the bottom of my heart THANX! It is only by word of mouth and great friends that my name will get out there. When is the camping trip??

Crystal said...

NEW BLOG PLEASE!!!!

Crystal said...

Hello........are you there!

Crystal said...

Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - Blog - come on already

Crystal said...

Too busy? TOO BAD! Get to work girl....I'm waiting!

Crystal said...

dooodalleee, doodalie, dum, diddly, dum, da, dum......oh what a day!

Crystal said...

What up? So you like stuff?

Crystal said...

and then the seagull came and it was this and this and this and that......SEAGULL??.......ARIEL!!!!

Crystal said...

You gotta piece of gum? You got some candy? Hmmmm?

Crystal said...

WARNING!! If you do not blog within the next 24 hours a leprachaun will steal your lucky charms and you will have seven years of bad luck and you'll find a dead black cat under your ladder . This really works, don't waste another minute. (create a post, create a post, create a post) HURRY UP dang-it!

Crystal said...

You can do it Ben Wagner....I know you can.

Crystal said...

Don't look down just look into my eyes.....you can do, I know you can!

Crystal said...

Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to say goodbye?

Crystal said...

Farwell...goodbye we'll see you in awhile. I need six eggs and a crocodile.

Crystal said...

Okay then.....ummm....sooo....alrighty..yeah....sounds great....if you just wanna do that then okay.