Wednesday, September 17, 2008

STILL HERE :)

Okay, so I've been caught by Officer Ludlow...and I mean Natalie Ludlow, blogger police chief. Yes, we're moved in to our beautiful home, and I do have Internet access. So, of course, I've been blog stalking. I would have been bloggin' on my own page, but I can't seem to find my camera cord in this jumbled mess of a move. There are good intentions on that camera like the first day of preschool, new house pictures, and a weekend getaway to Zion Ponderosa. I'm sure I'll find it soon enough, but for now you get an ever whitty, charming, picture-free blog from the Lawn Ranger's Woman. I know, kinda lame-o!

But I would feel really ungrateful today (sounds like testimony meeting) if I didn't shout it to the rooftops that I love my family, I love my gorgeous home, and I love my walk-in shower :) And one thing I know for sure, it all came from my Heavenly Father. You might laugh, but that walk-in shower is the pure love of God ;) Okay, so in all seriousness, I am one grateful woman ready to throw one grateful party. You're all invited!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Sweet! I can't wait to come. Thanx for the reminder to remember the small wonderful stuff like a awesome shower!

Yardley said...

I just need to know what day for sure and I will try my very best to convince Brandon that we need to be social and come to the big party. Can't wait.

Steph said...

I am making reservations at the whittaker hotel. I especially want to us the walk in shower and the sauna tub. Call me when you have an open room!

Crystal said...

YOWZA! Party here I come! Your home is beautiful and your family is more amaising--You are a lucky girl!! Amen???

Nat Lud said...

I'm grateful you want to throw a party! I missed ya while you guys were in the midst of building 'the hotel Whittaker!' It's so beautiful and you guys deserve it!

Shelby said...

Do you realize you just invited anybody you reads your blog to a party. You never know who will come when the find out there is free food. Love Ya Shelby

Melissa said...

Free food? Free room? Free babysitter? I'm there!! I need a massage and a pedicure, too! Does that fall under Dustin's expertise?

LuDLoW LiFe said...

We cannot wait to come see it. So glad you guys are in and getting settled.

Granny Annie said...

Nettie...
I loved your blog! Also, your testimony....You have every right to shout from the roof top!
Yep! you are right it all came from God! and you and Dustin deserve it all.....you are always there to serve anyone in need, or even if they aren't in need. And you aren't judgemental!
Now! go get in that wonderful shower and relax....you deserve it!
Remember! it is God's, and you can't take it with you....Enjoy it!
Your house is beautiful and you are enviting everyone to share it already! See how you are?
I'm looking forward to see pictures of those cute little adorable boys! What a blessing those little ones are.
Love you all!
Granny
P.S. Kerstin and I were going to stop by yesterday on the way back from the doctors in Cedar, but she had to be at work and there wasn't time. Maybe next time. It is so convenient to stop by now you live right on our way. (And I think I can find my way around in your house now without getting lost like I did the first time! hehe)
WHOOPS! I JUST WROTE YOU A LETTER!

Jenny said...

Hey, I blog stalked you, and I would love to come to your party too! I would love to see your house completed. I am sure you are totally enjoying all the great gifts from above! I started a blog, but its still in the beginning stages, and I caught up back to like July, all in Sept, but hey it is great to see what's going on in everyone's lives.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

There sure is some excitement for your new house. I, too, can not wait to come see it. If there is a formal party, let me know. I NEED A BREAK FROM LIFE, so a party sounds fun. Any suggestions on a house-warming gift?

Grandma 'D' said...

I hear your garage is totally cleaned out and everything put away. That means you found your camera cord.........pictures please. Luv ya
THE MEAN MOM!!!!