This is a total advertisement for the world's cutest bows. Yup, my very talented sister (Melissa) has a website with the cutest hair accessories ever :) If I had a girl, I would make her a millionaire. Anyway, check it out. We'll also be adding bibs, burp cloths, blankets, and other wonderful baby/kid stuff soon. If you want to order, let us know, so we can put one big order together for free shipping! And PLEASE pass the word along.
November 2019
6 years ago

7 comments:
Thanks Nettie! I'm still adding stuff tonight, so I guess this is your nudge to get moving!
So I would like to put in my order. They are so cute. I want a Plum Paisley (light Pink), Flowers & Dots, Brown & Aqua, & Call of the wild (Hot Pink). They are so cute and I am always looking for something new for Makenna's hair. Love them.
Your blog says you're getting married on November 4, 2008. You better hurry up and change that or your bishop is going to take away your temple recommend! :)
I am so excited that I offically know somone in the business of bow making..lol. My sister-in-law and I are obsessed with shopping for hair bows for my neice. Hopefully some day I too will have a girl to go crazy and by bows for.
Charis
Hey, Charis...if you read this, I've been trying to check out the cute Wren family, but I'm not enabled. Please enable me(Lynette). My email is lawnranger21@yahoo.com
Hi Lynette,
I just sent you an invite. Sorry that it is set to private, but I got a little freaked out when I googled the boys and it pulled them up with a picture.
Charis
Um, I'm taking away your blog-stalking privileges if you don't start giving us something in return! :) How's everything?
Post a Comment