I just couldn't help myself. I had to post another blog as I usually blog in threes :) Anyway, here's our little Jaybird. He spent the night with his cousin Blake and now insists that his name is Jase Ray Barnes, not Jase Dustin Whittaker. He's so excited for Pre-School as is his mother. He gets 2 hours of fun and learning, and I get 2 hours of mom time (provided Jaxon is having a nap)...hooray for school.
November 2019
6 years ago
11 comments:
Jace, you are getting to be such a big boy! Good job on the ABC's. You are ready for pre-school for sure. Hope you really love it and have fun and get smart!
Oh! and for the new "name"...How about you being "Jaybird Johnson"?
It could be your stage name when you are making movies on mom's blog.
Grandma and Grandpa loves you!
Lynette, you blog is awesome! It's great to get caught up on people this way. Check mine out sometime, and good luck with the house - I can't wait to invite myself over to see it!
too stinking cute!! We are luv'n school and can't wait for pre-school either, Mrs. Rowley is in for it!
OH so cute! Emma also starts preschool next week and we are all so excited! I wish they could go to school together but i guess no teacher deserves that.
What a big boy! That was the cutest ABC song ever! I can't believe Jase and Emma are old enough to go to preschool. They were just born!!???
I have looked at your blog and didn't realize that it was a video. Jase is so big. I can't believe we have two grandkids going to preschool. Life is great, and grandkids are the bomb!! Luv you so much Jase. You are grandma's big boy.
That is just too cute. I think I'll watch it again. :) Good luck at preschool, Jase Ray--I mean Jase Dustin. Love you lots.
That is hilarious. So cute Jase! Your house is beautiful. I love your shower. Let us know when you are moving please! Justin would love to help!
Jase Ray Barnes! Your getting lots of points with Aunt Stacy! Your the best nephew ever! Come over anytime and run wild with us!
hey i hope the move went well I need your e-mail address. I have a blog shelbyteeples.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness, that was so dang cute. I can tell he watches Super Why. My kids love it too and Gage sings his abc's like that too. He's a cutie.
Post a Comment