Don't you just love daddies and their boys?! Jase and Dustin are best buds, and Jase just loves to be Dustin's sidekick when it comes to building. The pictures above shows Jase helping with the wood floor. He was a little trigger happy with the nail gun, but at least we know the floor isn't going anywhere :) Below are the boys just before church. Dustin asked me to make cookies for nursery, and they both kept sneakin' into the dough. I finally loaded them up a big ol' spoon of cookie dough, and they thought they were in heaven. Aren't they cute? By the way, Dustin just wanted fresh cookies on Sunday...and he knew that telling me they were for the nursery would yield dozens of cookies. Isn't he sly?
November 2019
6 years ago
6 comments:
Your guys know how to work Mom....they've got your number! I just love it that Jase can be as big as his Daddy and his Daddy can be just a kid with his boys!
Darling pictures and you're such a good mom!
Love ya!
How cute! Your house is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see it finished. I can't wait to see you guys too, we miss you!
all daddy's need a boy-their little buddy! Love the pics! Hope your birthday rocked and that you were able to get a date--away from the house!!!
in reply to your comment on my blog-they don't offer a hot lunch program so I have to pack a home lunch everyday, fun fun fun...
I want some of that cookie dough! I think the baby wants some, too - so I'll take a double batch, please.
I love those pics. Such a good daddy that Dustin is. I can't wait until you're in your house so we can hang out!
Yum!! I want some. Oh, wait...I think I finished them when I was at your house. :) They don't call me the cookie monster for nothin'. What a good helper Jase is--and he's got such a good daddy. I can't wait to see your house now!
Post a Comment