Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME




For those of you who don't know me, let's just say, I love my birthday (or birthday month). I'm the big 28 today which means officially late twenties. Dustin's at work until afternoonish, so it's just me and the boys. That alone can sometimes drive me to silliness, hence the pictures. I would have totally pulled off some body poses, but Jase isn't that great with the camera yet. Anyway, Happy Birthday to me!
By the way, this isn't some crazy post by my sisters getting me back for all the blog pranks I've pulled. They don't have my password...he he. Nope, it's really me, really loving my birthday :) I was going to throw myself a surprise party, but my house isn't finished. (Maybe next year.)

11 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

You are hilarious! Happy Birthday, hope it's a good one! Love the bangs

Yardley said...

You are so dang cute. Happy Birthday and by the way love your hair.

Crystal said...

your a nut!! The crazy Whitts is right!!! Happy birtyday! When will we see your boys again?

Nat Lud said...

That is so awesome! I love the self-picture taking! Hope you have a great one--you're old now too!

Melissa said...

Lynette, Lynette, Lynette! Only you are brave enough to take pictures of yourself and actually post them. Anyway sister, Happy Birthday. I love it when we are 28, 29, and 30. . . at least for three more months! Hope you have a happy rest of YOUR day!

LittleMissTicia(: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LittleMissTicia(: said...

you look SO pretty. and happy late birthday? well talk to you later !!

well love ya and miss you,

TIC.

Granny Annie said...

Nettie, you look so cute and sexy too! Hope your Birthday is wonderful!
Love You!
Gram.

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Nettie! You look so Hott with bangs! Hope we get to see you soon!

Rachel said...

As everyone else has already said--you look fabulous. But you know that already right? :) Happy Birthday! We love you tons & tons.

Grandma 'D' said...

Who can take a picture of themselves and look that good. You glow girl!!! Glad you had a great birthday. Luv ya tons.