yone who wants to play...This is Fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you
November 2019
6 years ago
10 comments:
Okay, go ahead, try to embarass me. Just remember I've already confessed to sucking my thumb until 8 years old, peeing my pants while working at the Hong Kong, and crushing over my own cousin (Shad). I just love this game :)
I remember when I first met myself. A million thoughts ran through my head....isn't she beautiful, she must be super smart, where did she get that perfect butt? But what I remember most about myself is my humility. This game is getting fun ;)
One of my favorite memories of you little gal is when you came to a party at Nat's with a Milford cheer leading outfit-so awesome!
Remember like five minutes ago when you tried to give Kendra a drink of soda pop? Just joking!
A memory that just pops into my head is when we were little you told me that if I go under water in our little pool and knock on the side three times that a trap door would open and lead to our bedroom closet. I could have drowned Lynette.
Oh and what about when you tried to teach me addition when I was like four. You would write like eight numbers down and tell me to add them up. Of course I couldn't and you would get so frustrated with me. hee hee!!
Hey Lynette I remember how I could never escape one of Russell's sisters when we were dating. Remember I was trying to be a good little girl and bring my new boyfriend to church in my parents ward. Well low and behold Lynette was there too. I think that was the first time I met you. I was just relieved to know Russell was mormon and had relatives who went to church. Ha Ha Love ya
Oh I just thought of another great memory. Remember when you were giving birth to Jase and everyone in the hall wanted to see what was going on so your timid Father shoved me into the room only to behold the most Horrifying thing one can see when she is just 4 days away from giving birth to her own first child. I am so sorry you had to go through that. Mine was much easier. Ha ha
I can think of so many fun things about you! Well, first of all you were the bossy one and kept things in control....remember when your mom and dad went out of town for a few days and you kids stayed with me. I loved it! You did tell me once that you didn't have to do what I ask you to. But you was so cute! (Just that strong little minded girl, that turned out to be such a leader....and a little bossy! which is a good thing! You have gone far and still continue to!
I'm proud of you! Opps! I just remembered something else. Remember! when I closed the beauty shop and you girls played beautician....you painted my finger nails bright red which extended clear to the first nuckel. Those were all the good old days and I loved every minute of them!
Love you much!
P.S. I'll think of somemore stuff later.
Happy happy birthday Nettie dear, Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, A happy happy birthday to you from me, and emma, and Gauge, and Russy poo
What can I say about you. What I remember the most is of course bunco and how you any your sis and mom were the life of the party and the conversations you would have about oh I won't put it on here. No I remember you saying that you wanted a dozen kids and where are they all and now that you have all that room in your beautifull house, you need to get working haha.
Remember when we got stuck in a big snow drift in the battle wagon on our way to a ball game? You were in your cheerleading uniform--short skirt--and you got out into the deep snow to push the car while I sat cozily behind the wheel. But you always were tougher. :)
Post a Comment