Our stairs have been done for a while, and I keep telling everyone (especially Shelby) that I will post pictures soon. Well, here it is...our very own stairway to heaven. It's not stained yet, but I'm already in love with the whole stair railing :) Dustin is so cute. When we saw it finished for the first time he said he couldn't wait to see one of his daughter's come down the stairs all ready for a big date (like Prom). Of course, we don't have any daughters, but maybe some day :) For now, we will just be praying our crazy boys don't repel off the banister or strategically place some sort of trampoline in the living room! Nothing new, though...it's always wild times with the Whittakers :)
November 2019
6 years ago
6 comments:
Are you remembering repelling from the loft at the cabin? I'm sure your boys will try that--and many more things that are way more dangerous. :) I'll add it to the list of things to do at "Hotel Whittaker."
OH Lynnette your house is soo pretty! I can't wait to be a guest at "hotel whittaker"
Your house is breath=taking! I can imagine a beautiful daughter like Dustin, entering down the beautiful stair way! But,in reality I see the boys and even their cousins and friends sliding down the banisters or bouncing on their bums on the stairs. (Make sure the railing is smooth...wouldn't like to see you taking slivers out of you know what!
it is beautiful!! Your bathroom tile is incredible too! It looks ready to live in--well almost anyway, let us know what we can do to help--drop those boys off, my girls need to earn the barbies you bought them ;)
It is about time everything looks awsome I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for coming to mallorys shower. Love Ya Shelby
Way beautiful. And Dustin is such a softie!
Post a Comment