Monday, February 2, 2009

CATCHING UP

Before I post anymore Disneyland fun, I wanted to catch myself up from last year's holidays. I know, I know...I'm such a slacker. On the upside, I have made the holidays last longer, and you do get to see more cute pics of my handsome boys. I also have a risky photo of Stacy (Dustin's sister) trying on my bra. It's toward the bottom. My strategic way of getting you to read the whole blog.

CHRISTMAS EVE...The Wild Whitts scarfed down a delicious meal provided by my ever-talented mother-in-law. We had the traditional cheesey potatoes, spiral ham, salad, costco corn, and pancookies. But the party really started after Jen showed us the game "Ho, Ho, Santa." It was good times and just what the doctor ordered to start the Christmas festivities.


Roger, Dallen, and Dustin getting ready for the game "Ho, Ho, Santa"

The Party Animals....Larry, Spencer, and Shelley


Jaxon w/ Aunt Jen

The gorgeous Christmas Eve decor...it's all plastic ;)

CHRISTMAS...call me a bad mom, but I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of the kids on Christmas morning. I was too excited. I did get a video of each of them checking out their loot from Santa. We were truly blessed, and I am ever grateful for a holiday season that's main focus is Christ.



NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY...You might be asking why Stacy was trying on my bra during our party. I have no answers. She's just a wild, crazy chica who knows how to have a good time. We definitely enjoyed ringing in the New Year with the Barnes', Dustin's parents, and my parents. We ate good food, played Guitar Hero, and hit the sack before midnight. Some might call us quitters, but I would classify it as sleep-deprived parents. I'm not giving up extra sleep hours for some "falling ball."

5 comments:

bjjames said...

Oh Stacy! I love her and am so jealous that you get to see her more that me :) Looks like it was wild...of course!

Jenny said...

Looks like some wild times you all had together! I too am jealous that you get to spend more time with your families than I do. I love them both! You guys are all so great! Thanks for sharing the photos, gotta love em.

Rachel said...

Of course what is a Wild Whitt get-together without a lot of wild? Looks like fun times. Give those cute boys hugs & kisses for me.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

All good parties have Guitar Hero in my book, so yours passes the test! Looks like lots and lots of FUN!

Nat Lud said...

What is STacy doing teasing Chris like that! :) Looks like fun times as always. I'm sad we both have 'party houses' so we never get to party together! We need to plan a joint venture!