Just a tidbit of information about my honey. He's wonderful! Sometimes he comes home with "just because" flowers. This was one of those occassions. So in case you forgot, may I remind my fellow bloggers that I have an adoring, attentive, handsome husband who has always put me first.
November 2019
6 years ago
6 comments:
Quit rubbing it in! lol
How could we possibly forget.....you get flowers twelve times a year...amost! You are one Lucky gal Nettie, you compliment each other very well. Maybe he could hang around dad a little more. He did want to buy me a pink gun though!
Jealous... That is so cute Dustin!
Wow. But I didn't forget though! He's a keeper.
I do remember that Dustin is such a thoughtful loving guy! And especially to his favorite girl...my grandaughter Nettie!
You have a great relationship and I believe it was made in Heaven. Nettie, you are a wonderful wife to Dustin also. You walk together side by side. What a great blessing!
Where can I pick me up one of those?
Post a Comment