Hope you can read the invite...if not, just remember to head on over to my house on Saturday, March 21, 2009. Don't be shy because nothing beats a free lunch!
You are amazing. I went to blog about the party's. I noticed you, crystal and natalie had already done it. Well I have great friends and i can't wait to see you on saturday.
Don't think I can make it, I will be out of town. I would love to order something, do they have a catalog or do I just go online? Let me know what the best way to do that is.
One of these days, I will see your house. This weekend's full of track meets and junior prom (I'm an advisor - YUCK) Hope it's fun, and please keep inviting me :)
I married my high school sweetheart and the love of my life on November 4, 2000. He's my hard workin', life lovin', mountain man; and I try to be his gourmet cookin', bill payin', hot mamma! Together we enjoy pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...actually we're more into camping, napping, and 4-wheeling. We've added two of the cutest munchkins to our family and hope to add more(cross your fingers). Our life revolves around our boys, Dustin's business, and our winter vacations! I'm one lucky gal who loves to boast on my blog about the Wild Whitts :)
4 comments:
You are amazing. I went to blog about the party's. I noticed you, crystal and natalie had already done it. Well I have great friends and i can't wait to see you on saturday.
Don't think I can make it, I will be out of town. I would love to order something, do they have a catalog or do I just go online? Let me know what the best way to do that is.
One of these days, I will see your house. This weekend's full of track meets and junior prom (I'm an advisor - YUCK) Hope it's fun, and please keep inviting me :)
seriously I am worn out just remembering your week last week! You are a party animal! Call me, lets have d=some R & R?!
Post a Comment