
If you were betting on me buying a new camera instead of finding or buying a new cord, you are a WINNER! Dustin spoiled me at Costco with a new Nikon D60. I felt a little guilty about spending so much money on a camera that will just take snapshots of my kids, but the guilt quickly faded. I'm not much for buyer's remorse, and Costco has a great return/guarantee policy ;)
This should mean lots of new blogs with crystal clear pictures, but I make no guarantees. For heaven's sake, I'm not Costco...he, he
November 2019
6 years ago
6 comments:
So does it send pictures to the computer wirelessly? Or do you still have to keep tabs on a cord? hahaha! I'm so funny. I'm excited for your new camera, but I'm wondering how it solves the real problem? ;)
SPOILED, SPOILED GIRL! I'm jealous! Ask Dustin if he'll buy me one, too. ;)
I'm jealous..... and happy for you :)
Promises Promises.....I won't believe it (the blogging) until I see it! BTW - ever heard of a card reader? Just plug it into the USB and leave it there duh duh sister then you don't need a cord! Technology is fabo!!
Sa-weet! We can be Nikonians together lol! Ben makes fun of me all the time. I am so excited for you and yes, you are spoiled rotten :)
Well, well, well.....what happened to Frugal? I too am expecting to see some serious blogging in your neck of the woods. Or should I say on "snob hill". JK. Your hubby is awesome. And no one deserves to be spoiled more than you....except for maybe...MEEEEE!
Post a Comment