Thursday, March 12, 2009

MY BLOG IS FEELING NEGLECTED

I lost my camera cord. I know I've used this excuse before, but sadly it's true. I'm all ready to blog about the new fireplace, Jase's playdates, my lazy butt at morning workouts, and an exciting post called, "Does My Husband Match?"....but I can't. The camera cord is missing. My usual self is saying this is a good reason to update the camera and equipment, but I'm trying this new "frugal" thing out. It's all about not buying everything you want whenever you want it. I guess it's been around for a while ; )

So my last resort is getting organized and finding the ever evasive camera cord. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Man, you just saved yourself from a blog rebuke! he he. I've missed your posts! Good luck finding the cord! (and being frugal--I'm giving it a try too and it's quite nice!)

Granny Annie said...

I've missed your blogs also. But, I must say I have lost my camera cord too! Haven't seen it since we moved...I do believe it must be in the packed boxes in the garage and will take forever to go through them.
Glad to hear from you though...we miss and love you!
Gram

Grandma 'D' said...

I am not as forgiving as the previous commenters...Sooooo, get looking girl, get looking. And if you don't find it throw frugal out the window and go get another one. I seriously look forward to your blogs of intrigue, mystery and silliness. (mostly just pics of the boys).

Melissa said...

Frugal??? YOU??? ha,ha,ha,ha!!! Go buy a new cord! I wanna see pictures! Love you, Nettie!

Shelby said...

O.k. that is my excuse to. I can't find the cord but I actually haven't been looking for it. He HE

Crystal said...

pull on the work gloves we're gonna dig deep! I believe in you Nettie--you can DO this! Go Nettie, Go Nettie, go go go....find it yet?

See you Saturday ;)

bjjames said...

Go buy a new camera...you could never put a value on pictures!!! Hey, I thought needed a devils advocate hehe By the way...Ben and I are taking out our endowments on the 28th of this month at 4 pm and will be sealed on April 18th at 12:40. We would love for you guys to be a part of it since your friendship and influence has made an impact in our lives.

Rachel said...

Frugal? How's that goin' for ya? I do have to say that I'm a bit skeptical. But what I really want to know is how do you lose your cord? Don't you just use it at the computer & then leave it in the desk or some other handy place? If not (and your cord travels room to room & town to town & is hidden in the boys play things) you should adopt the above mentioned brilliant method of keeping it in once place. :) Bottom line: I can't wait to see the "Does Dustin Match" post.

Jenny said...

Buena suerte! That would be wishing you good luck the Spanish way. I know the feeling of losing stuff and hate it. I hope you have found it or do soon. I do miss the blog updates. BTW I hope everything went well for you the other Sunday. Sorry I didn't really get to chat with you. I guess I am not used to having three kids and getting them ready for 9:00 church, and then having the garage door refuse to shut and to play this game of going up and down all day, but hey it all worked out. Thanks for helping out with the kids.

Grandma 'D' said...

Get with it Lynetter, GET A Cord!!!! I really need a new blog to read. Pronto, ondelay, ondelay. (is that how you spell it?) How is FRUGAL working for you? Love you