1. What is his name? Dustin Larry
2. Who eats more? Dustin...he has a hollow leg!
3. Who said I love you first? Definitely Dustin (he's a romantic)
4. Who is taller? Dustin
5. Who is smarter? What subject?
6. Who is more sensitive? Dustin
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We usually sleep on top of each other--ha ha ha
9. Who pays the bills? Dustin does, but I write the checks :)
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. What meals do you cook together? Does me cooking & Dustin sampling count?
12. Who is more stubborn? Surprisingly it's Dustin. He's the silent, stubborn type.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Dustin says it's him, I say it's me
14. Who is more clean? ABSOLUTELY ME
15. Who has more siblings? Me--3 sisters, 2 brothers
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think I do, but he has the final say.
17. What do you like to do together? Camping, movies, sports, walks, and...
18. Who eats more sweets? Dustin
19. Guilty Pleasures? Watching basketball, playing basketball, hunting
20. How did you meet? Kindergarten...we crashed on the slide.
21. Who asked who out first? Dustin
22. Who kissed who first? Dustin kissed me on July 4, 1995 (talk about fireworks)
23. Who proposed? Dustin at a place in the mountains called the Park. He had carved our names in a tree years before. He stuck my ring in the crevace of the heart, got down on BOTH knees and asked me to marry him. I felt like the luckiest girl alive :)
24. His best features? Green eyes, broad shoulders, handsome smile, need I go on?
25. What is his best quality? Couldn't pick just one because he's such an all-around guy. He treats me like a princess and can't get enough of our boys. I don't know anyone who works harder or who believes in me more than he does. It might sound corny or cliche, but he makes me a better person.
2 comments:
It's about time you be nice to your husband, you were starting to sound like me & Nick (hee hee)
I'll post pics of my trailer if you will post pics of your house. I'm waiting.
Post a Comment