Just posting a few pics of the house. It has actually been backfilled now and the sheeting has been put up. They are suppose to be putting on the trusses by the end of next week. It is quite exciting. The top picture is of Jase standing in his room, but his choice of room changes daily, so we will see where he ends up when it is all finished. He has also opted for an orange room. Good thing kids change their minds frequently :) Anyway, I'll post different pics next week as the framing should be finished. It is so exciting!
November 2019
6 years ago
3 comments:
Looking good. It's no longer looking like that "dirt place" anymore. What will Jase call it now?
It is looking so good! I love driving by everyday and seeing the progress. It's flying now!
My first walk through....I got lost. It is going to be beautiful. So excited for you. Brings back lots of memories of us building our family home. Tell Jase I want my bathroom PINK!
luv ya!
Post a Comment