Saturday, April 26, 2008

VISITING THE TEMPLE





We had to travel to St. George last Saturday for another round of laser hair removal :( Didn't feel so good this time. It was great, though, because we stopped at the temple for a walk around the grounds. The weather was perfect and the temple's landscaping was wonderful. I snapped a few pictures of my awesome family. It was definitely a great time for the Whittaker family, but the cherry on top was Jase's prayer that night. I try to guide him, but he says what he wants these days. That night he thanked Heavenly Father for the beautiful temple that looked like a castle. I was certainly impressed as the night before he was just thankful for a few cousins and his birthday dinosaurs. I, too, am grateful for the temple and the gospel. Just knowing that I'm sealed to a super husband and two beautiful boys makes this a wonderful life!

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Such sweet pics. Glad hair removal #2 went good. Sure wish it was in an area of 'showing'!

Melissa said...

I think you should show us your "removal" area, he,he. I'm not sure I would admit that I put laundry soap in the dishwasher. You'll never live it down. I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting! Your boys are darling!!