Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY BABY'S 3RD BIRTHDAY!






I can't believe my Jaybird is 3 years old. I was telling Dustin that it feels like just the other day we were begging Heavenly Father to send us a baby...and now here he is already 3! Although I don't want my kids getting any bigger, it was a great day and a great party. We started off at the Pizza Factory with lots of friends of family. After enjoying some delicious food, we opened presents and devoured the dinosaur birthday cake. It was better than Christmas. Afterwards, we headed to the city pool for some sliding and swimming. I think everyone had a blast. Jase walked in and shouted, "Mom, this is amazing!" The kid has quite the vocabulary for his age, not to mention a huge supply of "amazing" nouns and adverbs :) He had ants in his pants the whole ride home as he wanted to play with each and every present, which he did pretty quickly the moment he walked through our door. Anyway, can't give everyone who participated enough thanks for coming to the party and making this day the best for my little Jaybird. He already asked when he could have another birthday...you gotta love kids! Stay tuned for more party pictures, including the awesome hydrotube!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I think the big boys had more fun than the little ones. It was a lot of fun, we should do it more often - just for fun!!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Sorry we missed it, we heard it was fun! Happy Birthday Jase!

Nat Lud said...

It was a great party! We need to go to the pool more--especially since that was Trav's first time ever going! You sure know how to throw a kickin' party! And Jase scored!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yeah, Jase definitely scored...THANKS again everybody!

Rachel said...

It looks like lots of fun. I'm so sorry I missed it. Jase looks like he brought home quite a haul, & I can't believe he's 3 either. Maybe he can have another birthday soon. :) :)