Monday, April 27, 2009

DINNER, ANYONE?






Just a quick blog to debut the newest addition to our home...our dining room table. I'm sure some of you have heard about the infamous story that goes with this table, but let's just say it was worth ALL of the trouble. It looks great in the dining room, and I'm looking forward to many Sunday dinners with my handsome boys. But first we're having a family home evening on manners and how it's not nice to play cars on mom's new table. It should be interesting ;) Oh, and I think the table looks even better with the good looking model posing on the chair.

13 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I have so been waiting for these pictures! love love LOVe it! It looks so great in that spot, too! Like it was meant to be.

Granny Annie said...

Your new table and chair set is beautiful!...I know you will enjoy it. The cute boys add to the decor too.
We love the turtle you bought for Grandpa. Thank you so much!....we just didn't know how we were going to be able to steal the huge one on your front lawn!...we love the one you gave us, so guess we all made out great!...you can still keep the one on your front lawn.
Love ya!
Gram and Gramp

LuDLoW LiFe said...

I love it, but the model definietly makes it look that much better. I'm just waiting for pictures of the DOG now!

Grandma 'D' said...

Dining room table? Looks more like a conference room. Lucky girl....you landed into that one. It is gorgeous and the little boy in the pic is adorable too. Grandma loves her boys!!

Melissa said...

Looks like it was TOTALLY worth a 'strongly worded email'. GORGEOUS... BEAUTIFUL!! Lucky girl!

Kristin said...

Looks great but I'm afraid I'm gonna need the backstory!

Crystal said...

Hello....post your email that you sent, I wanna read it. You never told me you actually won the battle....I told you not to let it go........GOOD JOB SIS!! It's beautiful.

Rachel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It looks perfect in your "formal" dining room. It's absolutely beautiful! It looks like it was totally worth the fight. :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Kristen...long story short. I bought the table for an awesome deal, paid the clerk, and left the store. I even verified the price 3 times. The store called back, said the price was a mistake, and I needed to give them more money ($2000 more)! I said no way, and they said I couldn't have the table. So I emailed the store's HQ, a few days later this beautiful table was in my dining room. HOORAY!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm definitely jealous... and proud - way to not give in. It looks great!

Crystal said...

NEW POST PLEASE

Crystal said...

helloooo....can you hear me? I need change. Please post.

Crystal said...

LOVE IT!! Every time I walk in I just think how perfect it fits you and your house!