Friday, April 10, 2009

MY NEW SISTA!









The wedding is officially over, and the Whittaker Family has a new member (applause, cheers, and welcoming band heard in the background)! Shelley and Spencer took the plunge on Friday, April 3, 2009. It was a beautiful wedding with delicious food and some seriously fun KARAOKE! Shelley had mentioned that she wasn't having any bridals, and I just couldn't stand for that. I'm no professional, but I took a few shots for her. It's not hard to get a great picture when your subject is gorgeous :)
Fellow bloggers....note that I mentioned this was a favor. If you are need of a seriously awesome photographer, check out Jodi James at jamesfarmgang.blogspot.com. I think she even has her official photography website posted on her blog. (I'd give you my sister's info, but she's retired.)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Good job, sis. And your subject is beautiful. And you got skill. Beautiful.

Granny Annie said...

Beautiful Bride! And great pictures Nettie!
Congratulations to the new couple!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm impressed with the pictures! She is beautiful - sisters are always good, too, whether old or new :)
P.S. I love the "reserved" in the background!

Rachel said...

You did a great job!! No need to give out Crystal's info for pictures. Are you for hire? I need some of my boys. ;)

bjjames said...

Awesome photog...it is that creative mind that you have. I will start sending clients your way:)

Kristin said...

Seriously beautiful dress! The pics are great, I may need a new camera, maybe I shouyld 'loose' my cord! :)