I've always wanted to use the world palooza, and it seemed fitting for our Easter celebration. It was awesome to see the kids wake up with excitement and even better to see my handsome little men driving their new power wheel. I think their Christmas letter was sent to the Easter Bunny by mistake ;) The best part was that Jase and Jaxon would have been satsified with just their candy. That tricky bunny hid their Cruiser behind the couch and under a blanket. They didn't really see it until right before church, but the minute it caught Roni's eye, he was in and out of the pretend car door fifty times...all while screaming "Beep, Beep!" They got to take it for a little spin, and Jase even pushed the gas pedal so Jaxon could drive. Oh, the love they shared on Easter...believe me, it was short lived.
PS--May of my loyal readers may be asking themselves how in the heck I got Roni's hair to stay down. Well, it was an Easter miracle in itself.
10 comments:
Are you sure Santa didn't visit your house? And I didn't know the Easter Bunny wrapped gifts?! My kids got gyped. ;)
OOPS... L-O-V-E those handsome boys!!!
So don't tell my kids that there are two Easter bunnies! The cheap one came to our house! Looks like the power wheel was a hit. Loving the hair!
So don't tell my kids that there are two Easter bunnies! The cheap one came to our house! Looks like the power wheel was a hit. Loving the hair!
Never thought that tie would be worn again, especially by the carhart man!
That Easter Bunny must really love the Wild Whittaker Boys. Glad to see that I wasn't the only one to spoil my kid rotten - you totally out did us.....hee hee!
Oh what a fun Easter!....next Jases birthday! Wonder what it will bring? And for the hair, he is adorable no matter how it looks!
Quite the Handsome Duo....can't love em' enough. Next year...Grandma and Grandpa are having Easter at your House. So please book the West Wing for us please!
Your sons truly are handsome - Easter looks like a blast at the Wild Whitts. I'm loving the Easter miracle, too. Also, in regards to your previous post - my husband has the same struggle. :)
I'm late on this, but...What a fun Easter at the Wild Whitt's!! The Easter Bunny sure set the bar high this year. Whatever will he bring next year? Hope he doesn't disappoint anyone. ;) And thought you weren't doing a power wheel...sucka!! Aren't they fun for the boys? And your boys are gonna be little heartbreakers. Love the Easter outfits!
Post a Comment