A long time ago, in a land not so far away, a young couple longed for a family. They threw pennies in wishing wells, looked for shooting stars, and begged their Heavenly Father to send them a baby. Time marched on, and the prayers continued, but no child was sent to this family. The couple held on to hope, searching high and low for a way to make their dreams come true; but their search was in vain, and their home was empty. All seemed lost, but the young woman kept a prayer in her heart and a lullaby close to her lips. On April 16, 2005, this young woman sang the very same lullaby to a beautiful baby boy.
***********************************************************
Just wanted to wish a very happy birthday to our handsome Jaybird. A day hasn't gone by these past four years without us saying a prayer of gratitude for our little miracle. We love your tasty ears, the freckles that kiss your face, and the smile that melts our heart.
All our love,
Mom & Dad
8 comments:
That was the sweetest message. Jase and Jaxon are so lucky to have you and Dustin for parents! Jase is such a fun boy. We love ya, Jaybird!
(thanks again for such a fun movie time!)
Happy Birthday Jase......I too LOVE his tasty ears. Sorry I couldn't make it to the party, hope he had the best day ever!
This was so beautiful!...and Heavenly Father sent you such a special little boy!!! and to wonderful parents full of so much love. Hope his Birthday was a really great one! Pictures look like he is having lots of fun!
Love you all!
Gram
They grow up so fast, don't they! He is such a cutie and thanks for the movie, Lexus had a blast!
I can't believe he is so big! He is such a handsome little dude, and he has such awesome parents. Sorry I forgot to call to send birthday wishes. :( Hopefully one day we can make it to one of his birthday shin-digs. Happy Birthday, Jase!!!
O.k. made me cry!! I remember those days and my heart ached for you. I am so grateful for this little ray of sunshine in all of our lives. Happy Birthday..again Jase. And I also love the tasty ears. Strawberry and Chocolate..Right? I love my phone calls from you. they are the highlight of my day. Love ya little Dude!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASE! Can I just add that I love how you spell Jase? Also, thanks for sharing the sweet story. What a great reminder of prayer and Heavenly Father's love!
That was too much--seriously I can hardly type because you made me cry! You are such a loving Mamma!
Post a Comment