Saturday, December 19, 2009

A CAMPING WE WILL GO








Okay, gals, no obnoxious posts about how this should have been on my blog in October. Let's just say I'm "blog lazy." But I couldn't pass up these pictures. There is something about them that simply portray the carefree world of being a child, loving to get dirty, and knowing that mom will clean you all up when you're finished baking mud pies and hunting for lost treasure. Yup, it was good times camping with all the Wild Whitts.

2 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm just glad the Wild Whitts weren't wild enough to go camping in December :) I love how dirty they are, too!

Rachel said...

I can't beilieve how dirty they are. Love all the little dirty stinkers. And I would never say anything from the pics being from October 'cause I'm way more behind than that. :)