Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas--Eastern Utah Style!


Jase w/ Santa Clause.

Jaxon w/ Santa. He cried when Santa didn't hand over the Thomas Train immediately.


Our hot chocolate delivery boys. You could hear the ladies whistling at them the entire time they walked down the street :)

One of my holiday princesses.

The entire gang waiting for the Helper, Utah, light parade!

For those of you who do not know, I have two brothers and two sisters in Price, Utah. Yup, I'm pretty much alone in good, ol' Cedar City. So last weekend, Dustin and I along with the boys packed up our clothes for a couple of nights and headed to Helper--Utah's Christmas Town. They didn't disappoint. We enjoyed a fantastic light parade and Breakfast w/ Santa. They also had fireworks at the end of the parade on Saturday night. We watched them from Russell's window while we ate a delicious dinner. It doesn't get better than that! So here's a huge THANK YOU to Melissa, Crystal, Russell, and Nils! We had a blast!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Let's make it a new tradition... that was sooooo much fun!

Crystal said...

Diddo.....I loved it! Perfect way to start off our Christmas. Now I cannot wait for Elmo Live.....it's gonna be awesome!

Rachel said...

Jealous!! And now I have to find a Santa somewhere to make Luke cry (cause I'm sure that's what is gonna happen). And I can't believe Santa didn't produce the train right away!!

Granny Annie said...

Looks like so much fun!...good idea to make it a tradition!
Love to my family.

Nat Lud said...

How fun! Price might be giving Cedar a run for it's festival city title!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I seriously love this time of year. A light parade would be awesome. Christmas festivities and family time can't be beat!