Sunday, December 13, 2009

JUST BECAUSE


Just going through my pics on the laptop, and I came across this one. This is my youngest sister and my youngest brother. Do they have gorgeous eyes or what? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my family!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm sure if Nils were to see this "lovely" post he would say something like...."thanks a lot scumbag" or "I'm going to fling myself off a flight of stairs"....I guess he speaks for both of us.....lol

Grandma 'D' said...

That's funny..i luv your family too! I do have some pretty good lookin' kids, if I do say so myself. Good thing they all look like their dad!!!

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

This IS Nils and you are a dirtbag. A big dirtbag and I hate you. What did I do to you? And I might just fling myself off a flight of stairs. Boo you.

Steph said...

Hahaha hehehe Nils

Rachel said...

Love Nilsy Poo's comment. It's so...Nils. And I love the picture.