Friday, November 14, 2008

DON'T HATE ME

Well, I guess you can hate me if you want, but I'm going private. The deadline for all Wild Whitt blog follower requests is December 1, 2008. Don't be shy...you know you still want to read about the Lawn Ranger's woman. So leave your email, and I'll add you. Until next time, this is Lynette signing off!

20 comments:

Crystal said...

YOU KNOW MY ADDRESS SO DO YOUR THANG!

Crystal said...

pick me!!! crystalswhite@yahoo.com

p.s.
got my CD and my pics are incredible!!

Jenny said...

You know I wanna read about the lawn rangers woman and her fam:
hermanawhite@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

Do I really even have to ask? :)

Lindsay Cheney said...

I love to stock your blog! Add me: lindsaycheney@hotmail.com

bjjames said...

Count me in Wild Whitt's!! jamesfarmlife@yahoo.com

Yardley said...

I am going private too so I know hoe you feel. Anyway my email is
kyardley22@gmail.com I would love to keep watching the wild whitts.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Me too, me too. My email is zztootszz@aol.com

Adrianne

Granny Annie said...

And Sweetie, if you don't know Granny's.....guess I'm just out of luck! I love you!

Nat Lud said...

You know I'm not one of those 'private lovers' but I can't miss a moment of the Wild Whitt's adventures! You have my e-mail as well!

Beth said...

sign me up!!
bethpredd@yahoo.com
Your family pics and the ones of the kids are so cute by the way!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Please let me stay updated, too!
jeepandnisha@gmail.com

Utah Warriors said...

Please add me so I can continue to get updates. charis1234@yahoo.com

Kelli said...

Me too!! kellishelley@gmail.com

Kiana Don said...

Put me on the list. I love to blog stalk with all my heart!

kianadon@gmail.com

Shelby said...

shelbyteeples80@msn.com

jeana said...

Hi Lynette, add me to your list jeanarodgers@msn.com.I am a fairly new blogger, but I am also thinking aboui going private as well.

Steph said...

oo oo don't forget me

steph_holm@hotmail.com

The Bergy's said...

bergyrulez@hotmail.com
Thanks Netters! Kadie

The Bergy's said...

bergyrulez@hotmail.com
Thanks Netters! Kadie