Much to the dismay of Disney, I'm going to pen the true, untold love story of Captain Hook and Princess Tiger Lily. Actually, I better not. This is a G-rated blog :) Just thought you might enjoy another Halloween picture. My Grandpa Swede wanted to know what Pocahantas was doing with Captain Hook :) Everytime I explained to someone that I was Tiger Lily, they were like, "Who?" Is there anybody who remembers Princess Tiger Lily on Peter Pan? I mean, who can forget the song, "What Makes the Red Man Red?"
November 2019
6 years ago

10 comments:
You guys are way creative. I love the costumes!
I thought you knew I was a mighty Badger, and yes, I was a runner. We need to all get together again sometime. That was a lot of fun.
LOL I just gotta say Hook & Pocahontas look real happy ;) LOL you crack me up-well Grandpa Swede does!!
Um, I have to say I don't know princess tiger lily but I'm sure you were a great twin! Dustin is such a great sport! Great costumes!
LYNETTE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!! HOW COULD ANY ONE FORGET THAT SONG. YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT!!
Okay, who hasn't seen Peter Pan? Tiger Lily was an integral part of the story! But if Captain Hook had another squaw it would probably be Pocahontas. :)
Everyone stole my comments. I guess all I have to say is WELL DONE. You guys are so cute but Dustin stole the show this year - Wowzas!
Nettie, you know you can expect anything from your grandpa Swede! and of course what he says always goes..hehe!
Love your costumes. You always make holidays so special!
Love you guys!
As always, I'm impressed w/ your creativity. I totally remember Tiger Lily - she's brown, like me! I also remember the song - it gets sung to my dad every time he gets sunburned. :-D I'm glad to see some updates!
OH man I wish I could have been there. My little pirates could have been Hooks deck hands. You guys lookes awesome. And if you don't remember Tiger lily you definatly need to watch Peter Pan again
snowing shmowing-ugh I HATE snowing!!! I need to get you my copy of Twilight-do you think you will have time to read it in the next 2 weeks? Oh baby you are gonna LOVE these books!!!
Post a Comment