Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

THE PETER PAN FAMILY :)


CAPTAIN HOOK AND A LOST BOY


PETER PAN


I figure it's time for another blog when I'm catching up with other blogger friends, and I find my blog link at the bottom showing that I posted a week ago. I'm such a blog slacker! Anyway, Halloween was good times with the Wild Whitts. Jase wanted to be Peter Pan, so I fashioned our costumes after the Disney movie. Jase was so excited to spray his hair an orange color, just like Peter Pan. He even told me that if he climbed up high and jumped down, he could fly! I quickly explained that couldn't happen...at least, not without pixie dust :) We made a candy haul in Milford and probably gave everyone a good laugh. I love Halloween, but I love dressing up even more.

8 comments:

bjjames said...

First off...your creativity never seizes to amaze me and secondly, where did you find such an adventurous husband!!! Must of been in good-ole Milford Utah :)

Nat Lud said...

You guys are seriously the funnest fam. Can't wait to see what you're wearing for bunco's!

Crystal said...

you guys look great-infact I'd go so far as to say your WILD!!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Have you made your skirt for tomorrow? I made mine....see you there ;)

Shelby said...

You look awsome. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. love ya shelby

Rachel said...

I've been waiting for these pics! I love the costumes. You all look so great. Peter Pan looks so...Peter Pan! And your little "lost boy," well, I'm thinking of stealing him. :)

Granny Annie said...

Those boys were having a really good time and looked so cute....thanks to their special parents!
Love the pictures!
Love You!

Utah Warriors said...

I totally remember Tiger Lilly--love that movie. You and Dustin are such great sports. It seems like it is all I can do to get the boys dressed and us out of the door, forget Bobby and I.

Jenny said...

What great costumes, and yes I do remember Tiger Lily! I love how the fam all fit together, great creativity!