Here she is...the newest member of Melissa and Brian's little family. Brylen Jean was born October 21 at 8:02 am, weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs and 15 oz. She was 20 1/2 inches with dark hair and looking just like her big sister Neeley. Dustin and I got to drive up and see the little princess. If baby security wasn't so tight at the hospital, I probably would have ran away with her. But I would have also suffered the wrath of Brian...those girls have their daddy wrapped around their fingers :) Anyway, we'll get more pictures posted as soon as possible. By the way, mommy Melissa is doing great. I would have posted a picture of her, but I didn't want to have to post another awful picture of me in labor as an apology :)
November 2019
6 years ago

8 comments:
Oh she's precious! I can't wait to see her in person. It's kiiling me being so far away!
She's beautiful, & she looks just like Neeley when she was born. I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for posting the picture.
Well it's a good thing i get to live her by her. She can be my baby fix for a little while. I can't wait to hold her.
She is adorable! How's you guys get such a great pic so soon? Glad you got to go see them. How does little Neeley feel?
Cute! She's as cute as her aunt! Thanks for sharing.
What beautiful baby girl! She is just precious! Glad you are all doing well and can't wait to see her!
Congratulations!
Love you!
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson
I could look at her forever and never get tired of it. She is such a precious angel,and by the way she really does look just like her big sis Neeley. Right down to the birthmark on the top lip. Watch out mommy and Daddy...this is what your parents wished on you, to grab on and enjoy the ride.
She looks like Rachel to me. What a sweet beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment