During our 8 years in Cedar, we have rarely lived in a place where we couldn't walk to church. Our new address in no exception, and Dustin had told Jase that they could even ride their bikes. Well, for those of you who know Jase, you'll agree when I say, HE NEVER FORGETS! So on this certain Sunday (even though we were late) he insisted on riding his bike. He told me to just drive Jaxon to church. He was riding his bike with daddy, and they would be right behind me. They did just that. When I got home, I raced to get the camera. They looked so handsome (and missionary-like) on their bikes. Of course, Jaxon enjoyed the wagon ride while I snapped a few priceless moments.
November 2019
6 years ago



5 comments:
So so cute. What cute pics.
Jase is an elephant like him mother--he NEVER forgets. Soon he'll be relating every humiliating story that everyone wished he'd forget. :) What good looking missionaries (and a cutie in the wagon).
They are so handsome! How do you like your new ward anyway?
How fun for your boys! They look so handsome in their church clothes!
Your two missionaries are just adorable! Now, that is a dedicated Daddy! (a mommy).
Little Jaxon will be on his bike instead of a wagon pretty soon!
They are all so cute!
Post a Comment